Face your inner fears in 4 socially-distanced, walk-through haunts.
Scaring Saturdays & Sundays, Oct. 17th – Nov. 8th
7pm – 10pm in Downtown OWA
Socially distanced and seriously scary, our four scare zones include Alone (face those fears), Into the Woods 🐺(just a walk in the woods—haunted by a wolf-like creature), Arachnophobia (no explanation necessary 🕷️), and End of Days (what begins as a walk through the park is more like a walk through The Purge).
With fun all day and frights at night, you can save $5 when you combo your Fear Fest tickets with your Day Pass.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
*Standalone wristbands are also available for $14.99++ with unlimited, same-day access.
OWA Season Passholders get special Fear Fest pricing! Head to the admissions window or Pass processing to purchase your discounted pass to Fear Fest for only $9.99.
*This offer is valid for one (1) discounted pass for each pass holder plus one(1) discounted pass for one guest until November 8th. Passes must be used on the same date.
Traveling with a little one? Keep their experience scare-free all season long (even outside The Park gates), by purchasing a No Boo necklace for protection from ghouls and goblins. No Boo necklaces are sold at The Park ticket window and Parkside Gift Shop.
Fear Fest Scare Zones
Wristband required to go through ALL Zones. Wristbands must be purchased at the Park at OWA Admissions window prior to entry.
ZONE ONE (1) ☠
Alone – Guests will be encouraged to go through this zone by themselves, but they can proceed with their personal party. House will explore the inner fear of being destitute without anyone to reach out to for help.
Location: Downtown OWA between The Park at OWA entrance and Taco’s & Margarita’s to Go
ZONE TWO (2) 🐺
Into the Woods – Guests will experience a wooded maze haunted by a wolf-like creature. You have entered his home and must find your way out.
Location: Downtown OWA between Lucy’s Retired Surfer Bar and Sweet Tooth at OWA
ZONE THREE (3) 🕸
Arachnophobia – Guests will be greeted at the entrance with a live spider and an actor warning them they are entering the home of this poisonous creature.
Location: Downtown OWA across from Trattoria Pizza & Italian
ZONE FOUR (4) 🤡
End of Days – Guest will go through a Purge-like town where they will have to escape its demented residents and make it out alive. Things look like a stroll in the park until it isn’t.
Location: Downtown OWA across from The Spice & Tea Exchange and Body Tune Plus
Please read all Fear Fest rules and regulations carefully.
Event Dates: Oct 17- 18, Oct 24-25, Oct 31-Nov 1, Nov 7- 8
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Does not apply to previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other special offer, promotions, discounts, or coupons. This ticket option applies to all persons entering the Park at OWA Fear Fest scare zones wishing to participate in attractions. These scare zones are not recommended for children under the age of 13. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other special offers, promotions, or discounts.
ATTRACTION RULES & REGULATIONS
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE THE ATTRACTIONS DUE, TO ANY RULES OR REGULATIONS VIOLATION, NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED
1. Children less than 48” must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
2. Guests are not permitted to touch the actors or props. This is grounds for removal from the attractions.
3. Guests may not hold their children while in the attractions.
4. Food and drink are not allowed in the attractions.
5. No smoking or vaping while inline or inside the attractions.
6. Guests with allergies to latex and/or fog producing elements are strongly discouraged from participating in inside and outside haunt attractions.
7. Guests who are sensitive to strobe lights are strongly discouraged from participating in inside and outside haunt attractions.
8. All haunt attractions will provide routes that are accessible for physically disabled guests.
9. Guests who have had recent surgery, illness, or are pregnant are discouraged from participating in inside and outside haunt attractions.
10. Guests must remain on the designated course unless an emergency situation arises.
11. No line breaking. Line breaking is a cause for removal from the attractions.
12. Cameras and video equipment are not permitted.
13. No horseplay. Horseplay can be cause for removal from the attractions.
14. Visibly intoxicated guests will not be permitted access to the attractions.
15. Open flames are not permitted.
16. Guests may get wet during the experience.
17. While going through OWA haunt attractions, guests may experience, but not limited to, the following: enclosed spaces, exposure to extreme real and fictional characters, strong or offensive odors, dim lighting, extreme temperature changes, bright lights, flickering and/or strobe lights, moving floors and/or walls, direct and indirect sudden bursts of air, heavy and light fog, laser, and siren lighting, props and actors with erratic and/or abrupt movement, exposure to faux hair and exposure to moss and foliage.
*Security cameras have been placed in these attractions and are recording at all times.*