Welcome to OWA’s Media Hub! Here, you’ll find the latest news and relevant stories, high-res digital assets and other current resources.
OWA is thrilled to collaborate with media members to share its one-of-a-kind entertainment destination with your audiences. We welcome working members of the media to visit our resort destination to become familiar with and experience OWA firsthand. To connect with OWA’s public relations team, please tell us about yourself and how we can help you share our OWA story.
Media Assistance Guidelines:
- OWA’s public relations team will review your information submitted via the form below and if a collaboration is a good fit, we’ll contact you directly.
- Complimentary Park admission tickets that are given to working members of the media do not include separately ticketed concerts and special events. Those will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Request for Park admission must be submitted at least three business days prior to your visit
- Use of video, drones, Gopros or other equipment that requires special attachments or captures aerial footage must be pre-approved for use via the form below. No motorized vehicles can be used to transport equipment in the park during operating hours.
- Media members will not be permitted on the property without approval from OWA’s public relations team.