The well-being of our Guests and Team Members remains our top priority. OWA is continuing to implement best practices and recommendations set forth by health officials due to COVID-19. For the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, the following guidelines and protocols will apply to all persons visiting any location at OWA.
This is a summary of the key program components. These protocols are subject to change with the guidelines set forth by health officials and recommended best practices.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that may lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. While these protocols are intended to mitigate some COVID-19 risk, there is no way to eliminate the risk entirely. By visiting OWA you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. OWA Management reserves the right to eject any Guest if in the management’s opinion, that Guest may pose a risk to the safety of other Guests and/or affect their enjoyment within OWA’s resort property.
Things To Know Before You Go
Face Coverings & Protective Equipment
Face coverings are recommended for all Guests in accordance with CDC Guidelines.For more details go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
Guest-facing Team Members are required to wear a face covering at all times while on shift.
Within The Park, face coverings are required when inside any building or enclosed structure on OWA’s property. Face coverings are not required in outdoor or open-air spaces (so long as you are properly social distancing from other travel parties) but are strongly recommended.
Health & Safety Checks
Please do not visit OWA if you are experiencing any of the health symptoms outlined by the CDC (found by clicking here), or if you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Social distancing is required for all Team Members, both with guests and other Team Members.
Social distancing is required throughout The Park in any location where parties of Guests may congregate closer than 6 feet apart. The Park is operating at a reduced capacity; therefore, certain attractions or amenities may be temporarily unavailable in order to maximize the space available to each Guest..
Wacky Waters splash pad inside The Park at OWA is open this summer season! Reserving your time slot at Wacky Waters is simple and easy; just follow the below steps:
- Guests must purchase a Day Pass or Season Pass wristband online or in-person (at the Admissions Window) to enjoy the Wacky Waters splash pad. Day Pass wristbands must be worn at all times when accessing Wacky Waters. For new or existing Season Passholders, your Season Pass wristbands must be worn at all times when accessing Wacky Waters. Children three and under do not need a wristband to enjoy the splash pad. Non-Riders and Responsible Guardians are encouraged to enter Wacky Waters to supervise their children but cannot access the splash pad water features.
- Wacky Waters is located on the right side of The Park near Shady Arbor. Upon arrival, please speak with the assigned Wacky Waters Team Member(s) to reserve your one (1) hour time slot. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Capacity is limited, so make sure to talk to the Wacky Waters Team Member(s) about the current available reservation times when you visit us.
- Cool off and enjoy!
Wacky Waters is scheduled to close every evening around sunset or 8PM depending on the season. For the safety of our Guests, Wacky Waters will not operate during inclement weather or if the temperature is below 70 degrees.
Social distancing will be enforced in Downtown and within all its entities located on the resort property, including any restaurant, retail or entertainment venue.
Cleaning & Sanitization
Increased cleaning and disinfecting efforts have been put in place for all high-touch areas throughout OWA’s entire resort property.
Regular hand washing and sanitization is required for all Team Members.
Additional Protective Measures
- Touch-free payments (or cashless) are a preferred method of currency for guests in locations where applicable.
- Partitions are encouraged at locations with checkout counters or face-to-face payment transactions.
- Groups should maintain at least 6 feet of separation between parties, or be separated by dividers, when dining at tables, booths, chairs, or stools inside restaurants.
We realize these changes and increased protocols may be a small inconvenience; however, the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members will always be our top priority. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
The Park at OWA
View The Park’s hours of operation here.
Restaurants and Businesses
Hours vary by business.
Arcade at OWA
Body Tune Plus
Brandon Styles Variety & Magic Shows
C’est Le Vin Wine Bar & Shop
Clash eSports Center
Coco’s Italian Ice
Fairhope Soap Company
Gravity Island Watersports
Hershey’s Ice Cream Parlor
Legends in Concert
Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar
Murder Creek Distillery
Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
Sassy Bass Amazin’ Grill
The Spice & Tea Exchange
Trattoria Pizza & Italian
Modifications, Cancellations & Refunds
Tickets to The Park at OWA
Our team will happily assist with any ticketing questions, issues or refunds. If you have any questions or requests, please send that via the form here: How can we help?