All Media Ticket Requests must be received 72 hours in advance of your requested visit. Any request submitted after the 72 hour request time, may not be processed in a time to meet your request.
Media Admission Request Policy
OWA welcomes the members of the working news media and journalists. Our media admissions policy provides members of the working media the opportunity to become familiar with our resort destination. It also allows members of the working media and a guest the opportunity to enjoy the park. This courtesy is extended only to active members of the working news media (see detailed list below). Administrative, sales and/or retired personnel are not included. The qualifying media representative MUST accompany his or her party, and a photo ID is required to obtain tickets.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Media Ticket Request form. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored. Working members of the news media in the following categories qualify:
- Print Media: Publishers, Editors, Reporters, Writers, Photographers
- Broadcast Media: Station Managers, Producers, News Directors, Assignment Editors, Promotional Directors, and “On Air” Personnel including anchors/hosts/DJs, reporters and photographers.
- Freelance Writers who provide confirmation of assignment; including bloggers and vloggers.
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per one-time visit during the operating season for working media (please refer to the applicable park’s operating calendar) are offered.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed concerts or special events.
- Request for tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request form at least three business days prior to your visit.
- Tickets are printed for the day of your visit only at the Guest Services Window located at The Park at OWA.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by a OWA Public Relations representative at all times. No motorized vehicles can be used to transport equipment in the park during operating hours.
- Use of drone’s, Go Pro’s, or other equipment that requires special attachments or aerial uses must be pre-approved for use by OWA Public Relations.
- Members of the working media who wish to visit one of our OWA amenities to gather information for a story must contact a Public Relations Representative.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request form. No phone requests or emails will be accepted.