Birthday’s are sweeter when you celebrate with Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen at OWA!
Alabama and Escambia County, Florida residents can enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner on us*. Grab your family, let us do the cookin’ and enjoy a delicious meal around dinner table together.
* Locals Eat Free on their Birthday at Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen OWA location only. Offer is good for dine-in only. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, discount, or promotion. Must show valid Alabama ID or Escambia County FL ID with proof of birth date. Offer excludes tax, gratuity, and alcohol.
- Is a valid photo ID required to receive the free birthday offer? Yes, a valid photo ID from Alabama or Escambia County, Florida is required for a guest to receive a complimentary lunch or dinner on their birthdate.
- What if my birthday is tomorrow (or already passed), can I still get the free meal offer? The free offer is limited to the actual birthdate of an individual as indicated on their valid photo ID.
- What if I do not have an ID (lost ID, ID revoked, etc.) can I still receive the free meal? It is always an honor to serve guests on special occasions. Unfortunately, without a valid ID, we cannot confirm a guests’ birthday and therefore approve a free entree.
- What if my child has a birthday and does not have an ID, can they still receive the free meal? It is always an honor to serve guests on special occasions. Unfortunately, without a valid ID, we cannot confirm a guests’ birthday and therefore approve a free entree.
- What does the free meal cover? The free meal on the birthday will cover the costs of one lunch or dinner, which includes the Albany or Savannah dining option with entrée’s, sides, and one dessert of choice. The offer excludes tax, gratuity, and alcohol.