Important Season Passholder Information
Before checking out all our latest information, please make sure we have all of your current information! If you have a new email address, or if you for any reason you are not receiving weekly Season Passholder emails, complete this form or call our Guest Services Team at (251) 923-2111 and provide your updated info for our records.
What new measures is OWA taking for health and safety?
The well-being of our Guests and Team Members remains our top priority. OWA is implementing and enforcing best practices and recommendations set forth by health officials. A full explanation of those enhanced measures can be found by clicking below.
View all guidelines →
Please note: Face coverings ARE REQUIRED for all Guests under the following circumstances: when inside any building or enclosed structure on OWA’s property, when participating on any rides or games within The Park at OWA, or interacting with food & beverage Team Members within the 6 foot barrier. Indoor establishments are defined as restaurants, retail stores, indoor entertainment attractions, and hotel common areas. Face coverings are not required in outdoor or open-air spaces when social distancing can be observed, but are strongly recommended. Children 2 years of age and younger are not required to wear a face covering.
For children 2 years of age to 8 years of age, it is at the parent or guardian’s discretion. A face covering shall not be required when wearing such a face covering poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk, such as when a person has trouble breathing, is unconscious, is incapacitated, or is unable to remove the face covering without assistance.
- For the amusement park: Face coverings may be removed after exiting the queue line of a ride. Face coverings are not required in outdoor or open-air spaces (so long as you are properly social distancing from other travel parties) but are strongly recommended.
- For restaurants and bars: Face coverings may be removed when actively eating or drinking.
- For retail shops: Face coverings are required for the duration of your visit inside the store/shop.
- For entertainment venues, theaters and group game centers: Face coverings may be removed when Guests are seated and socially distant. Face coverings are required at ticket counters, concessions, lobbies and common areas.
My Season Pass expired during The Park’s temporary closure. What do I do?
If your Season Pass expired while The Park was temporarily closed in 2020, that’s OK! You can purchase your 2021 Season Pass online here or stop by Park Admissions during your next visit to the resort.
What new benefits am I getting as a Passholder?
Glad you asked! Active Season Passholders can take advantage of these great benefits year around.
View all of the passholder benefits here.
- Unlimited Admission to The Park at OWA
- $5 OFF the Purchase of General Admission Tickets All Year
- Exclusive Passholder Events
- First-Hand Access to Exciting Announcements
- Special Monthly Coupon Sheet throughout The Park
- Priority Access to Special Event Tickets
- Buddy Pass Periods: Standard Pass – $5 & Gold Pass – Free
- GOLD ONLY: 10% Off at OWA’s Marriott TownePlace Suites (When purchased at the Front Desk of OWA’s Marriott or through Marriott.com)
- GOLD ONLY: 10% Off Retail Purchase in Parkside Giftshop
- GOLD ONLY: 10% Off Food & Beverage in The Park at OWA
Do you still have monthly coupon sheets?
Definitely! Each month, our Passholders have the exclusive ability to pick up a Season Passholder coupon sheet with tons of great deals on it. You’ll find discounts to The Park, plus shops and entertainment options in Downtown. Passholder coupon sheets can be picked up inside Parkside Giftshop, located just inside the Park gates.
How much are 2021 Park at OWA Season Passes?
– Standard Season Pass is $79.99 (+taxes/fees).
– Gold Season Pass is $89.99 (+taxes/fees).
When purchasing a brand new pass, how long is it valid?
Season Passes are valid for 1 year from date of activation (with blackout dates in January).
Can I upgrade my General Admission ticket to The Park to a Season Pass?
A Day Pass can be upgraded to a Season Pass if done same-day.