Here are some helpful tips when booking/planning your group trip to OWA!
1) Prepay for your visit 24 hours in advance to ensure the fastest check-in
2) Call your group sales representative when you arrive on property
3) Meet your group sales representative at your designated check in location
4) Group Sales representative will take everyone’s temperature to issue wristbands
5) If you haven’t prepaid, you will be directed to an admissions window where your group sales representative will process your payment. You will then proceed through steps 2-4.
Fun and faith go hand-in-hand at OWA! Whether you’re considering a small-group outing, annual church event or youth programming, we’re here to make it memorable.
Our group sales team loves working with churches to customize your event. Photo booths and musicians for your 20s-and-30s social mixer. Face painters and street performers for your early-education outings. The possibilities for creativity are endless.
Need a break from meal-planning and hitting up the same volunteers? Order pre-paid meals or snack vouchers—or we can schedule an amazing sit-down meal at one of our Downtown OWA restaurants. After-meal entertainment? We’ve got everything from midway-game vouchers to celebrity tribute performers!
We have many group options available. Call, email or fill out our Groups form for rates!