OWA is happy to announce that many of our restaurants and shops within Downtown are open and welcoming guests with limited capacity, social distancing policies, and more protocols throughout OWA’s property. Our current shops and retailers open as of May 6, 2020 are listed below. Individual store hours vary—Click here to view.
With new statewide orders announced regarding entertainment venues, OWA is proactively working with health professionals to announce a safe and timely reopening date for the amusement park. We want to return to fun times at OWA, and we will do it responsibly.
The well-being of our guests and team members remains OWA’s top priority. We continue to follow recommendations set forth by state and local health officials. This includes but is not limited to new property-wide guidelines and additional health and safety protocols outlined below.
These protocols are subject to change with the guidelines set forth state and local health officials. You will also find some of our more frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find an answer on this webpage, please click here to send your question to our Customer Care team. We continue to do our very best to accommodate and answer all of your questions in a timely and respectful manner.
We realize many of these new changes and increased protocols may be a small inconvenience; however, the health and safety of our guests and team members will always be our top priority. Taking a few moments to ensure we are practicing the best protocols is a small price to pay.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time.
– Your OWA Family
• Fifteen (15) hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout Downtown OWA, with an additional ten (10) inside the amusement park upon its reopen.
• Additional hand washing stations have been added for public use in areas with less convenient access to restrooms.
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch areas throughout OWA’s entire property using commercial grade disinfectants. This includes but is not limited to common areas, public facilities and equipment, and amusement park amenities (rides carts, railings, tables, midway games, etc.).
• Social distancing will be enforced throughout OWA’s property. This includes but is not limited to additional Public Safety patrols, checkout lines, food and dining lines, amusement park attraction lines, amusement park attraction seating, midway games, all dining areas, and anywhere guests may congregate. Many will be notated via the assistance of a team member or tape/signage.
• The use of face masks will be encouraged at all locations within OWA’s property. This includes but is not limited to the amusement park, restaurants and shops in Downtown OWA, and the pedestrian-friendly streets of Downtown.
• Touch-free payments will be preferred and encouraged in locations where applicable. Signage will also be placed in retail and shops to encourage limited product interaction/touching.
• Partitions at checkout counters and face-to-face transactions. This includes but is not limited to our Season Passholders (new and returning)—The Park’s Season Pass Center will now have a plexiglass barrier. Additionally, all Season Passes will be distributed in sanitized plastic bags to avoid contact.
• Health and safety checks will be implemented at Amusement Park Entrance Gates.
• Health checks upon arrival to work.
• Partitions at checkout counters and face-to-face transactions.
• Implemented increased cleaning and inspections of team member common areas, equipment and facilities using commercial grade disinfectants.
• Social distancing for behind-the-scenes staff. This includes our Park Ticketing Windows. Every other window will be closed to promote social distancing for team members.
• Gloves provided for any team members handling cash or objects exchanged between hands.
• Masks provided for all team members, both behind-the-scenes and interacting safely with guests.
The Park at OWA will be temporarily closed to the public starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. We are evaluating our reopening timeline on a daily basis and will work to provide periodic updates to the public. We will follow the information and recommendations of the CDC and other nation- and statewide health agencies. We will continue to update this web page with the most current information as we know it.
All hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
C’est Le Vin Wine Shop: Open Thurs: 12-8pm, Fri-Sat: 12-10pm, Sun: 12-6pm
Crazy Donuts: Open daily: 8:30am-8pm.
Groovy Goat: Open daily: 12pm-8pm. Dine-in, take out & delivery.
Hershey’s Ice Cream Parlor: Open daily: 12pm-9pm
Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar: Open Wed-Sun: 12-8pm
Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen: Open daily: 11am-8pm. Dine-in only.
Trattoria Pizza & Italian: Open daily: 11am-8pm. Dine-in, take out & delivery.
Wahlburgers: Temporarily closed
Cinnabon & Auntie Anne’s: Temporarily closed
Sushi Co.: Temporarily Closed
All hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
Alvin’s Island: Open daily: 11am-6pm Open daily: 12pm-8pm.
The Arcade: Open daily: 12pm-8pm.
The Spice & Tea Exchange: Open Thurs-Sun: 11am-6pm.
Parker & Co. Boutique: Open Fri-Sun: 12-5pm
Pepper Palace: Open daily: 11am-6pm
Fairhope Soap Company: Open Wed-Sun: 11am-5pm
Body Tune Plus: Open Mon-Sat: 10am-6pm, Sun: 11am-5pm. Closed Wednesdays.
The Arcade: Temporarily closed
Clash eSports Center: Temporarily closed
Sweet Tooth at OWA: Temporarily closed
Legends in Concert shows are temporarily suspended until further notice effective March 17, 2020.
OWA’s on-site hotel is currently open and accepting reservations.
Our team will happily assist with any ticketing questions, issues or refunds.
All regular Day Passes to the amusement park are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase and do not have a specific visit-date tied to them. You can use your tickets anytime within that time frame. All promotional tickets from our Spring Break sales have been extended through Aug. 15, 2020. If you have additional questions or requests, please send that via the form here: How can we help?
We value our Season Passholders; therefore, all active Season Passes purchased before March 18, 2020 will be extended for the number of days the Park is closed. Passes with renewal dates within the Park’s temporary closure will receive the same extension as all other passes. Season Passes to the amusement park are valid for 1 year from date of activation (not date of purchase).
Upcoming special events (through April 11) at OWA have either been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled. Visit our Special Events page to view any changes or updates.