Join us under the stars at on the Island Amphitheater in Downtown OWA. As part of our Father’s Day weekend celebration, Saturday, June 19, we’ll be showing Despicable Me. Rated PG for parental guidance suggested, we hope you can come out to enjoy this complimentary, outdoor movie night. Showtime is at 8:30pm. Be sure to pack your camera for a special themed photo opportunity prior to showtime.
Bring a chair, blanket or towel and enjoy an evening outdoors on the lawn. Relax together as a family and let OWA provide the entertainment free of charge. Hungry? Pick up a meal to-go from one of our amazing eateries in Downtown OWA.
- Are blankets allowed? Yes, blankets and towels are allowed.
- Are folding chairs allowed? Yes, a limited number of folding chairs are allowed only in designated locations as directed by an OWA employee upon arrival.
- Are pets allowed on a leash? Yes, leashed pets are allowed.
- May I bring a cooler or picnic basket with food and drink? Coolers or outside food are not permitted, however food or drink purchased from any onsite OWA restaurant will be allowed.
- Can I purchase alcoholic beverages on the island? While alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase on the Island at this time, OWA restaurants are permitted to sell alcoholic beverages to patrons who are 21 & older (with valid ID) which can then be consumed on the Island. OWA’s entertainment District allows patrons to enjoy the Downtown OWA area, including the Island, with their alcoholic beverages as long as they keep the beverage in the cup provided by the restaurant at time of purchase.
- Do you have designated seating available for guests with a disability? Yes, designated ADA-accessible seating will be available. See an OWA employee for assistance upon arrival.
- Is smoking permitted? Smoking, electronic cigarettes, or vaping is only permitted in designated smoking sections, which will clearly be marked with signage.