Aunt Jean’s marshmallow-fluff dessert is fine, but for a really sweet reunion, book your gathering at OWA.
Fun brings the family together—and we’ve got something for every generation at OWA! There’s a photo album full of smiles at every turn when you hold your family’s next reunion here with us!
Take a break from planning and let us help make this an event to remember. Our team loves creating reunions, and we’ll make yours as unique as your family; choose from an incredible selection of fun add-ons including live music, street performers, photos booths and more.
Looking for a change in family-reunion fare? Order pre-paid meal vouchers, or let’s plan a sit-down meal at one of Downtown OWA’s great, family-friendly restaurants. We want to create an experience that brings everybody together—and builds enthusiasm for next year’s gathering, too!
Here are some helpful tips when booking/planning your group trip to OWA!
1) Prepay for your visit 24 hours in advance to ensure the fastest check-in.
2) Call your group sales representative when you arrive on the property.
3) Meet your group sales representative at your designated check-in location.
4) Group Sales representative will take everyone’s temperature to issue wristbands.
5) If you haven’t prepaid, you will be directed to an admissions window where your group sales representative will process your payment. You will then proceed through steps 2-4.