- Downtown OWA
Join us under the stars for Island Movie Nights on OWA’s Island Amphitheater.
Save the date for Island Movie Nights, Saturdays in the fall at OWA! Evoke a sense of nostalgia at this free, family-friendly series of events featuring special activities for the whole family. Join us under the stars at on the Island Amphitheater in Downtown OWA.
Bring a chair, blanket or towel and enjoy an evening outdoors on the lawn. Relax together as a family and let OWA provide the entertainment free of charge. Popcorn, snacks and drinks are available for purchase at the Boathouse, or you can pick up a meal to-go from one of our amazing eateries in Downtown OWA.
Create timeless memories with your family and enjoy an evening of cinema. Check back to see what’s showing next!
- Are blankets allowed? Yes, blankets and towels are allowed.
- Are folding chairs allowed? Yes, a limited number of folding chairs are allowed only in designated locations as directed by an OWA employee upon arrival.
- Are pets allowed on a leash? Yes, leashed pets are allowed.
- May I bring a cooler or picnic basket with food and drink? Coolers or outside food are not permitted, however food or drink purchased from any onsite OWA restaurant will be allowed.
- Can I purchase alcoholic beverages on the island? While alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase on the Island at this time, OWA restaurants are permitted to sell alcoholic beverages to patrons who are 21 & older (with valid ID) which can then be consumed on the Island. OWA’s entertainment District allows patrons to enjoy the Downtown OWA area, including the Island, with their alcoholic beverages as long as they keep the beverage in the cup provided by the restaurant at time of purchase.
- Do you have designated seating available for guests with a disability? Yes, designated ADA-accessible seating will be available. See an OWA employee for assistance upon arrival.
- Is smoking permitted? Smoking, electronic cigarettes, or vaping is only permitted in designated smoking sections, which will clearly be marked with signage.