Location is everything …
What makes Baldwin County the right location for OWA and other businesses?
- Baldwin County ranks No. 1 in Alabama for incoming investments in 2016, according to SmartAsset
- Foley, Fairhope, Gulf Shores and Spanish Fort all rank in OnlyInYourStates’ Top 10 “Up and Coming Cities in Alabama”
- The City of Fairhope was named as one of Southern Living’s “20 Best Small Towns in the South” for 2016
- Baldwin County’s population grows to more than 200,000 residents in 2016, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, with housing growth increasing 24 percent in 2016
- Auburn University is partnering with the City of Gulf Shores to establish a 24,000 sq. ft. education complex
If you are a leasing agent or prospective tenant and are interested in opening your business at OWA, click HERE for more information.
Interactive Google Map