Oct. 22, 2017 – Due to deteriorating weather conditions and out of concern for the safety of our guests as well as team members, OWA is closing both the amusement park and Town of Terror haunted house for the remainder of the day. We hope to see you back Thursday, October 26th when the amusement park and Town of Terror reopen at 6:00 pm.
Are you ready to scream? No, we don’t mean on the Rollin’ Thunder… Join OWA for a haunted house experience like no other!
If you love frights, OWA’s Town of Terror is just for you. Put your bravery to the test and see if you can handle the haunted house. From insane asylum escapees to a murderous butcher and everything in between, Town of Terror is not for the faint of heart.
With a variety of ticketing options and special Flashlight Nights*, you’ll want to keep coming back for more!
We are very excited to team up with one of Alabama’s top rated haunted houses, Fairhope’s Nightmare Chambers, to create this new Halloween attraction in Foley.
General Admission Pricing:
• $44.95 + Tax (per person) – Includes All Day access to the Amusement Park and (1) One time visit to Town of Terror
• $34.95 + Tax (per person) – “Nighttime Terror” Combo – Includes discounted combo admission after 6pm (Friday-Sundays) to the Amusement Park and (1) One-time visit to Town of Terror Admission
• $19.95 + Tax (per person) – (1) One-time Town of Terror Admission only
• $10.00 + Tax (per person) – (1) One Town of Terror Fast Pass
Annual Pass Holder:
• $19.95 + Tax (per person) one time access to Town of Terror with complimentary Town of Terror Fast Pass ($29.95 value) – Limited to pass holders only